Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2004

16 weeks 1 day

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 4 years of marriage today. :) Weeee!

Today is also your doctors appointment and we get to find out when you are going to get your next ultrasound. I'm so excited I want to know if its a boy or a girl. :) The baby is around 8 inches long now (roughly the size of a smurf at 3 apples high) and growing. Your belly is alot more prominent now and when I mentioned it, you smiled so you're not too sensitive yet. :) I was talking to Patti when I went to the dentist yesterday and she thinks we are gonna be good parents, somewhat allieviating my fear of fucking up my kid. I guess we are all fucked up in our own special way. Isn't that sweet. Oh yeah! Thanks for coming to my softball game even tho it was really cold out. I like it when you're there. *sheepish grin*

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Very happy happy happy anniversary to the both of you. (Awwwwwwww... how sweet)