Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2004

16 weeks 2 days

Last night was our 4th Anniversary. Man did I want to show you this site. :) I held strong tho! :)

I went to American Eagle and got you a guys large hooded sweatshirt for the pregnancy so you're not trying to stretch out your little ones. :) I also brought you a 6 pack of sprite and a couple movies. Like when we first started dating. :) You liked it, but not as much as I expected. I want tears of joy damnit! Tears I say! :)

This morning I was having sympathy sadness or something I was crying like a woman because my family hasn't gotten together in a while. . .What the FUCK is that?! So I called my dad and told him we should setup a monthly get together or something where we can all eat dinner and play games or something. :) Maybe I will even assign the entertainment task to someone in particular in the family each go round. Ohhh Fun! :)

1 comment:

suz said...

That is so sweet.
(your wedding photo is awesome btw!)
Oh and AE rocks!
GB
S x