Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2004

22 weeks 5 days

I know you are notriously difficult to suprise, and I think my cover may be blown, but if this is the case please don't read this. :) It's a suprise. :)

The baby is kicking up a storm, but I am still unable to feel it. Bah! Little brat. :) It's kinda weird. We went shopping on Saturday at the Mall and were looking at things to buy for Christmas. We stopped to look at the baby clothes. We didn't buy anything, but it was cool to imagine our baby in some of the stuff on the rack. :) Weirded me out a bit.

I promise not to go on and on about how smart my kid is until he has sucessfully proven gravity is a wave. My pet peeve is parents making a big god damned deal out of nothing. :)

No comments: