Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2004

25 weeks 5 days

Something is different about us lately. I don't know what happened? You have warmed up alot. I am shocked. I don't know what to make of it, but I am excited. :) I think I know what helped you turn the corner, but I can't be positive. You are the only woman in the world worth marrying, without you there are no other options.

I Adore you,
Mike

***NEWS FLASH*** This morning at about 6am my brother in law Jason sent me a text message that my sister Rebeca went into labor this morning. We should have a new little girl in the family soon enough. :) hehehe Gave you the butterflies in your belly didn't it? :)

Ok as I was typing this I got the call. It's a girl Savanna 6 lbs. 12 ozs. 19in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your little niece! Wonderful!

Sugar said...

Congratulations.....Savanna wot a cute name, now you'll have a chance to get some baby practice in before your very own arrival.
xx