Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

25 weeks

I don't know if I ever told you, but you really crack me up. Last night when we went to the pizza party for your synchro team I had a really good time. I am always impressed by how you are professional and approachable at the same time. All the girls on the team love you and so do the parents. I don't know how to tell you how proud I am of you. When we first started dating you were still taking lessons and you were so shy...err reserved. :) It's crazy how far we've come since our teens. I know our son is gonna be lucky to have a mom like you, because I am proud to be your husband. I love you with all my heart.

Te Adoro,
Mike

P.S. I am giggling so much right now. I wonder if you are suspicious of me. You keep forgetting how far along you are in weeks and I always know right to the day. LOL Little do you know (I hope) that I am writing this. I'm so sneaky. :) It makes me look good to other people tho which is funny, but I keep getting other husbands in trouble. Sorry guys. :)

1 comment:

rainman256 said...

I know you'll be awesome parents. You've had great role models for that. Plus, you're two of the most awesome people a person can know.