Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 01, 2005

27 weeks 3 days

Everyone is really taking notice of your belly now. :) It's so cute. "Wow Lori you popped!" This has been heard a few times in the past few days. Things are going well and it is a new year now. I forgot to Mention the Tsunami in my last post so I will mention it here. It happened on the 26th of December a website was put up by a guy I know with all sorts of videos and pictures here http://www.waveofdestruction.org. The last report was that Indonesia alone lost 80,000 people. Maybe this will help you remember when you started your third tri-mester.

Last night we had a New Years Eve Party, and it was a good time. Friends and family came and celebrated and there was a ridiculous fireworks display that I did not expect. Go thing I wasn't sleeping or I would have thought we were getting bombed. Holy crap! :)

1 comment:

Sugar said...

Happy New Year to you both, well and little one :)
xx