Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2005

31 weeks 2 days

Our last baby class was on Wednesday and since the first day they have been telling us that the husbands were going to have to change a babies diaper and whoever did it the fastest and most proper would win a prize. The moment of truth came out on Wednesday. It was rather lucky that I had to diaper a baby girl since I have 3 little sisters that I changed diapers for and only one little brother. :) Since the number of diapers I have changed is right around the hundreds (renee was a boob baby and they poop alot in the beginning) I didn't want to whiz through it since the other guys seemed to be having "issues", but you knew I could do it faster and since I was sandbagging you were getting all tense and competitive. LOL You are so cute it cracks me up. I still won. (Against the guy that has 2 kids already) :)

Yay Me!

No comments: