Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 06, 2005

28 weeks 1 day

So we had our first child birth class and it was...uh...nauseating. Even my Uterus was hurting. :) We get to see the videos next week. *gulp* I shudder to think. It only cements in my mind that my mother was a total fucking badass for having 6 kids and taking care of us 24/7. Women nowadays are wimps. I have a person I know who bitches constantly about the one little monster she has, and it makes me nuts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow -- the classes, how exciting! Hubby was hooked on all the Maternity Ward, etc. kind of shows on TLC when I was preggers. The first time I watched that show and saw a c-section (and saw them cleaning that woman's uterus out like it was a flippin coffee pot!), I nearly tossed my cookies.

As it happened, our second baby girl was an emergency c-section. While they got her all cleaned up and stuff after she was delivered, they invited Hubby over to watch them take care of her. Heh -- he was too busy watching the docs put my parts back together and stuff instead. Thank God I had the 'blue sheet' up and couldn't see anything. I'd have freaked.

And then we went ahead and got pregnant one more time, just for the heck of it. We're goofy like that.