Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 09, 2005

28 weeks 4 days

I took the advice of a friend and wrote the follwing letter from Gavin to Mommy.

Dear Mommy,

I think about you all the time. Every day I wake up to your voice and your movements and I am happy.

I am growing bigger and bigger every day, and daddy hopes I have your nose. He also says when I finally arrive I have to be strong and protect you, so I am doing lots of exercise in here; I even punched daddy in that back last night. :)

I can't wait to see you daddy says you are wonderful, with beautiful eyes and a smile like an angel! I know what those look like so you must be very pretty indeed. It's funny how much I love you and I haven't seen you yet. I am looking forward to snuggling you Trinity and Daisey. I love you all so much!

Your little (BIG) boy,
Gavin

P.S. Daddy helped me write this. Isn't he nice. :) He says to remember that right around the8th, 9th and 10th cm of dilation (whatever that means).

1 comment:

Sugar said...

Wow...wot a gorgeous thing to write...I love the last line about dilation...lol
Glad you are all doing so well.
xx