Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2004

8 weeks 3 days

The Chinese birth calendar says it gonna be a boy, and I guess its a good thing because we don't have a girls name picked out yet. Gavin and Gabriel are our boys names, but if it's a girl I kinda like Kayleigh thats such a cool name. My buddy Jims wife is named Jensina, and I always thought that was kick ass, but everyone calls her Jenni and that messes it all up. Then I thought of Jesenna, but she'll probably get called Jessi. I guess I will ask you tonight if you have made any progress on the girls name front. It can't be green either since that seems to be the only thing we can agree on.

The baby book says the baby won't be able to hear us for a while yet, but I still like to talk to your tummy. I get all happy, and silly when I do and I feel a little stupid, but you don't seem to mind so I'm gonna keep it up. I guess, somehow I hope the baby can hear my voice and holds on so we can meet in a few months.

For now I hope, and I pray.

I LOVE YOU ANGEL!

11 comments:

Sugar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sugar said...

Choosing a name for that special little arrival in your life is very exciting, i'm sure you will come across many that you love, but when you see that innocent, cherubic face for the first time, you will know instantly that the name for them you have chosen is right.
:-)

Mike said...

I hate when I double post. I do feel like I will know right away if the name is right. It's very exciting.

betty said...

I had to read your blog after you commented on mine. I'm sure many people including your wife have probably told you this before, but your blog is such a beautiful and thoughtful gesture. It's inspiring to know there are people like you out there, and it makes me embarrassed that you had to read such a superficial blog like mine.

As to your girl's name query, may I suggest muddy sneakers? Just kidding of course. Kayleigh is a very pretty name.

me_vic_duck_duck said...

You commented on my blog and sparked up my curiosity, so I thought I'd pay you a visit.

I was inclined to think that you were perhaps embellishing when you said there are more than a few nice guys out there, but after seeing the purpose for your blog I think I'm now inclined to believe you. It's such a sweet idea =)

I vote Gabriel rather than Gavin =)

satine935 said...

Thanks for leaving a note at my blog. I haven’t thought of visiting other people’s blogsites until only after I’ve read your note. I got a little curious so I end up snooping here! Heh. And then it helped me realize that there are numbers of interesting people outside the bounds of my peculiar world!
After reading some of your entries, I recall.. My older sis delivered his second child(son) last 22nd. And cuddling my nephew for the first time completed my day! Really. *just thought I could share the feeling*

Darrell said...

I hope you realize you're messing up the curve for the rest of us guys out here... Women hear about things like this and then expect us ALL to be this thoughtful!

Congratulations on your upcoming child... this is a great idea for a blog.

Darrell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darrell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

Deja Vu, Deja Vu, Deja Vu. :) LOL Just steal my idea and don't let her know where you got it from. :)

Mugg-ly said...

Hey Mike, thanks for dropping by :). Had been preety busy lately and still am. Phew! But i manage to 'freeze' some time and read your blog. You're gonna be one hell of a wonderful father. I'm very much inspired.