Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2004

9 weeks 4 days

I wanted to tell you about this blog this weekend to cheer you up. I knew it would make you happy since our money situation is majorly bringing us down, but it would ruin the point of this whole thing.

All I want is for you to be a happy pregnant woman who has a happy healthy baby, and it kills me that I can't give that to you. I feel a bit helpless right now. Couple helpless with broke and you have depression. (I know you always tell me not to blame myself because we both got into this situation, but you know I never listen when you say that.)

YOU'RE MY HEART
Mike

4 comments:

Lou Lou said...

Once that little one starts moving around and you both feel it, it's amazing what an effect it has everytihg will work out
sending hugs

Sugar said...

If it helps at all, most men feel exactly the same as you. Besides before long you will have the most priceless gift you can imagine. And no amount of money or lack of it will overshadow just how rich you will feel when you hold that new life.
Keep strong.
xx

*~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Hello,

You posted an comment on my blogsite and I decided to check yours. Thanks for posting.. I have three children and I cherish every moments I have with them. I will say prayers for your unborn child and your wife to have a healthy journey until the baby's born as well as for you as I know Daddy is as important as Mommy.. I am going to add your blog to my list to keep up with the progress..

Thanks again, Mary

Mike said...

Thanl you guys for posting comments. Believe it or not it actually makes me feel better that other people are sharing this with me. As nerdy as it sounds it really takes the edge off of my anxiety.

THANK YOU ALL,
Mike