Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 02, 2004

10 weeks

You scared me yesterday. You said you didn't feel good and my heart stopped. You looked at me with worry in your face and i wanted to cry, but then you told me you think you are getting a cold...DON'T DO THAT TO ME! I was so relieved I had no sympathy for your cold. :) Sorry about that.

Before bed we were chatting and you reminded me of when I tried to do the Axle this weekend. You were laughing so hard you couldn't even tell me what you were laughing about. Finally you told me about the hotel hallway and how I fell on my ass when I tried to do an axle. Damn your tricky skating moves! :) It was pretty funny. Like the time I tried to do the backflip off the wall at the theatre after watching Batman and penis planted in the grass. Ouch that toe still hurts sometimes. I'm a dumb ass. :)

WHO LOVES YOU BABY?!

4 comments:

Sugar said...

You obviously love each other very much.
Great to hear your smilin again, the both of you.
xx

Jessiedc28 said...

Your blog gives me goose bumps. You're very lucky.

Mugg-ly said...

Trying out is good :) Practice makes perfect. I'm happy for you both.

Mugg-ly said...

Nice to hear from you :) Do drop by and give comments. Hopefully events that you read on my blog wouldn't give you frights of becoming a father. hehe. I think ur angel is gonna grow up fine!