Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2004

11 weeks

It just hit me today that its 11 weeks and all looks good. One more week and we should have the all clear. I'm actually quite excited that we can see a light in the darkness. You have an appointment on Monday with the doc but you said I don't need to be there because it's just routine.

I had a blast last night playing HALO. You're so cute when you spin in circles and get caught on stuff and die. Tonight maybe we can play some Double Dash after my class. (If you're not too tired.) Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? How did I get so lucky? Where do you hide your halo and wings? Ok thats enough Lovey stupid talk. :D

Which reminds me, Mike and Jennys wedding this weekend was like a highschool reunion eh? Everyone was there, and they were all very nice. (shocker) PJ looked much better than he did in HS and he seemed to be happy when I told him that. To think most of them are in their early 30's now. yeesh how did we get so old? :) Can you believe I'm going to be 30 next year. *shudder* *cry* Seriously tho I'm not too worried about it. I'll just lie about my age from now on. Easy Fix. :)

2 comments:

Mugg-ly said...

Ah no worries Mike, both you and lori look as young as 25; unless your picture was taken 5 yrs ago LOL. Just smile when they asked bout age :)

Mike said...

HALO is the best game ever made! (It's on the X-BOX) Mario Cart Double Dash is for the gamecube by Nintendo. Also a great game! I highly recommend playing both games. :)