Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2004

13 weeks 1 day

I started taking blood pressures for the EMT class I will be entering and you said the doctor found the babies heartbeat with the stethescope, but I had no such luck finding it. :( Damn. You are starting to show a little pooch of a belly and it makes me smile, becuase you already thought you were fat. I can only imagine how it will be now. :) I just keep telling you nothing has changed. I will maintain this story well into the 9th month. :) Rebeca found out she is having a girl, and you told me you would like to have a girl now because it would be cool to raise 2 girl cousins.

Rebeca is going to name her daughter Cameron Alexis I believe, and we are leaning toward Laney if its a girl. Gavin is still the solid boy name. (I love that name) :) You borrowed the 40,001 baby names book from Rebeca so I am sure you will come up with a new girls name because I don't think you are sold on Laney, or maybe you are doing it because you don't think I am sold on Laney. (It's growing on me.) I was thinking about have more symbolic meaning to the name without naming the kid "he who was born while we were broke as fuck". We shall see.


2 comments:

Sugar said...

So glad things are going well, Laney is very unusual, well it is here...does it have a special meaning?
Love to the 3 of you x

Mike said...

Raver,

Your comments are more than I could hope for when creating this blog. Thank you! I will be sure to check out the book! :)

Mike