Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

10 weeks 5 days

We are so stealthy! We have decided only to tell immediate family about the pregnancy, and so far we have done pretty well. :) I am so terrible and not telling everyone I meet that you are pregnant. We spent Monday at Dawn and Jasons eating and playing games and I almost said you were pregnant like ten times. You were tired at like 7:30pm so I made sure we got home, but like usual you stayed up till 11 watching TV despite my urging you to go to bed. :( You need sleep!

Yesterday my mom hugged you and told you "its gonna work out this time honey, you'll see." and I wanted to cry. I'm not sure why it affected me so much. I guess it's because it's my mom and I know how much she loves you. It is such a miracle that she had six kids and never miscarried.

CIAO BELLA!

3 comments:

Sugar said...

You'll soon be able to shout it from the roof tops Mike!
That magic 3 months is almost here.
I save a little thought each day for your very own miracle.
Love to you both.
xx

lookbeforeuleap said...

Hi!! Just wanted to pop by and see how the two of you are doing :) Looks like things are going well :D My prayers to the three of you.

Jessiedc28 said...

Goose bumps AGAIN!