Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2004

11 weeks 4 days

All seems to be going well with the baby, but we will know more later today after the appointment. I know you think I forgot, but I didn't. I will suprise you later this morning by calling and asking what time the appointment is. :) You were really tired last night but i'm not going to get too upset about that. You should be getting some energy this week. (or so the book says.)

This weekend I was remembering all those days in college when you worked at Genoa Pizza and I would deliver pizzas just so I could be with you. It was like 120 degrees in the summers by those ovens, and it totally sucked. They closed down yesterday, and I can't help but feel sad. We had alot of good times there during college. Remember when you cut through the orange and your hand and you needed stitches? :) Yeah. Good times. LOL Now I'm all paranoid when you use a knife even tho thats like 6 years ago. I'm such a loser. :)

MY LOVE MY LIFE

No comments: