Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2004

9 weeks 1 day

We passed a small milestone yesterday. You went to that picnic with your aunts and I fought my first car fire and neither one of us got home till 11:30 at night. We were brushing our teeth when you told me that you weren't cramping like last time, and I was happy to see the relief on your face. I know we're not out of the woods yet, but I was so glad to see some tension drain from your face.

I know it sounds silly, but I was really happy when you actually initiated a snuggle last night. We must have both needed it because we fell asleep immediately, and woke up all sweaty and stuck together. LOL Good Times!

The Doctor said that most miscarriages happen before the 10th week, and it is because there is something wrong with the pregnancy. This is natural and you would not want to carry it to term with something wrong. As painful as that may be I have to agree. So far so good.

I know you are pretty "reserved" when it comes to social situations, but I hope you notice all the great people leaving encouraging words for us in the comments of this blog. (TO: Everyone leaving comments, Thank You for supporting us.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're both in my prayers. What a blessed event and I hope that all continues to go smoothly and you have a perfect angel - male or female :) - before you know it!

Anon said...

Your wife is lucky to have such a loving husband as you. I am sure she will appreciate your gift to her. Wish you all the best with your coming bundle of joy.

P.S. Thankyou for posting in my Blog. Love is definitely something which needs work and should not be taken for granted.

tweenie said...

thx for the comment in my blog. wonder how u stumbled upon it. btw charles & keith is a brand of footwear. hehe. greetings from singapore and ive read all ur previous entries. they are soooo sweet. i hope everything will go on well and this blog is such a wonderful gift for ur other half. till den, i'll drop by again.

suz said...

Its been a while since I checked this, and I'm still rooting for you guys. Congrats on getting past your first milestone. Heres to going the whole way and having a beautiful first child to cherish. Wishing you all the best, lots of love and prayers.
Siouxsie x