Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2005

33 weeks 5 days

In the spirit of the scrap book page I made for you last year with all the Valentines day cards you had given me over the last 12 years. (Which by the way is impossible to top. Unless the Ellen thing comes through in which case I will cry my eyes out with happiness.) I was thinking about making a baby scrapbook page with some of the border and the cloth swatches we used to decorate the baby's room. I am still not sure tho that's my backup plan. I haven't come up with the smashing idea for Valentines Day yet, but I am on the case. :)

I also got an email today that reminded me of us.

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty. He said...No.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever...And he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again, he replied with a no.
She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears were streaming down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said...You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever!
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

UPDATE: I completely botched Valentines Day and wound up getting a card. In your hyperemotional state you still cried, but I know what I could have done so I am disappointed. The baby thing was such an easy play I didn't want to go that route, and in my delay to find something better I ran out of time. bah!

No comments: