Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

34 weeks 6 days

Matt and Carmen both got fluish over the weekend. Yikes. Thank God you got a flu shot! I'm just hoping I don't get it now. :(

I am having a hard time writing lately. My head is in a fog. I am not sure whats going on, but I try to remember events from the week, and although I know fun/cute stuff happened I just can't recall it. I know you want to have the baby early, but I need to finish EMT class and be able to pull some part-time shifts at the Fire Station so I can make up some of your income when you're out on maternity. I know that is weighing heavily on my mind, so maybe that is why I can't concentrate. My class grade has slipped a bit from a 97 to a 90. This time I am going to complete all the quizzes myself.

The team competed on Sunday and did very well this time; no falls and no breaks in the lines. It was a little sloppy, but they got 3rd out of 5 and you were pretty happy with the performance. I was happy too once it was over. My heart was beating out of my chest. :)

No comments: