Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2005

35 weeks 2 days

I am starting to think a overly fun letter will need to be created to have Ellen notice me. (I will post pictures of said letter) :) Or maybe she is already feeling good about the Chicago area after Thursdays show and I will be edged out on sheer politics. I don't know for sure, but I have faith that Ellen will hear my cry.

Meanwhile I just went through the Obstetric and Gynocologic Emergencies portion of my EMT book in class and HOLY CRAP! That video the hospital showed us was NOTHING in comparison with what I saw. It made me very nervous. Whoever said birth is beautiful is nuts! The product of birth, Life is beautiful. Birth is an unholy horror. My sympathy uterus hurt for like 2 hours.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thank You!