Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2005

11 days

Bad news...The doctor says you will likely go full term...or...after. *shudder* I was thinking early, but apparently my kung fu is weak. I am still hopeful, but you are bummed out. My poor baby. :( I wonder what the percentage of kids born on the due date are? It doesn't seem that I have spoken to anyone who has had a baby on the exact day.

P.S. Regardless of what happens with Ellen, it's still a great show. *sigh* ;)


EDIT: I found out the percentage of kids born on their due date is less than 5%. Mainly due to not knowing the conception date. We have a solid grasp on that date and you said an online calculator said March 27th?

2 comments:

Sugar said...

OMG....11 days....i guess for you guys this has been a long journey..for us lucky enough to have the privelage of reading your thoughts and fears it has gone in but a moment!
As for due dates forget about them, babies come when its their time, not a day too soon...unfortunately for some.
Just know that the moment you hold your son in your arms the last nine months will flash by in a second.
*smiles*
Good luck to you both
xxx

Sugar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.