Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

21 days

I KNOW I'M GONNA REGRET THIS POST IN A FEW YEARS. :) But I digress...

Last night we talked and we are one step closer to actually deciding on a middle name. I have been dead set against naming him Michael in any capacity since finding out we were having a child. Last night something happened.

The majority of Michaels are unholy terrors. If you see a little kid streaking down the aisle at Walmart you know his mother will be close behind calling "Michael put some pants on!". Insert you story here and the Michaels of the world have done it. Well...It comes down to this. I don't want a perfect kid with perfect manners who doesn't think for himself. I want my boy to have character. I want to keep him in line, but not squelch his spirit.

2 comments:

Jessiedc28 said...

Funny Funny...my sister's kids are named Matthew and Michael...I'm sure she'll tell you terrifying stories of both tomorrow! LOL Good luck! I say you look at his face and decide at that MOMENT.

Kaycee said...

As the aforementioned sister, yes, I have two sons 8 and 10, named michael and matthew. They are wonderful boys, but they are boys. Which means, while they are easier than girls. They will never sit still and play barbies or house or dollies, they want to play video games and have mud fights and etc. I love them though and wouldn't trade em for a million bucks....