Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Gavin Michael was Born today March 29th at 9:42am via C-section. His is 9lbs. 5ozs. and 20.5 inches.

You and Gavin are doing great. I actually watched them pull him out; it was nuts! He has a huge head, like daddy did. His little nose is a little smashed, but all in all he looks newborn. Not the cutest kid I ever saw, and I feel a little guilty about that, but you said you agreed with me. The more we are with him throughout the day the more we adore him, and right now there is alot of us staring at him going on.

We were both kinda worried that we weren't awestruck at his arrival, but all seems to be going well. Thank God everything is well, and I will try and post some pictures ASAP, but I didn't bring my camera USB cable. DAMN! :)

(I snuck out of the room to post this.) :)

Gnight!

9 comments:

Angelia said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy.. I cant wait to see pictures and to meet both mom and baby..

You are very very lucky Lori, your husband loves you very much.

Best wishes to all.

Sugar said...

Wow...
Congratulations to the both of you on the arrival of your baby boy!
Sounds like Mom did a great job...now is the start of the rest of your lives, a new life as a family....enjoy every last minute, cos it goes so God damn quick...he'll be 16 in a flash!
Love and best wishes
xxx

Unknown said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!!!

That's WONDERFUL! Congratulations Mom, Dad and little Gavin!

I'm glad all is well with Mom and Baby Gavin.

I'm so happy for you all. ;)

I can feel the love from here.

Mickey said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Big congrats to the both of you.
That's SOME big baby, you guys!
He'll be too big for all of those onesies that you got in like a week!

I'm so happy for both of you. :o)

Kaycee said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats!! When are you going to tell her about this blog? Are you going to make her post something?

Mike said...

I am going to show her the blog once we get Gavin home and I will take pictures of her reading it. :) I will make her post something, but she always tells me she isn't good with words.

whatever said...

CONGRATS you guys! amazing! such a long journey, yet it's also just begun. wierd to think about it that way. i wish you all the best, and i know you'll find nothing but!
take care!

Jessiedc28 said...

Sorry -- I'm late but CONGRATS AND I'VE GOT THE GOOSEBUMPS!!!

suz said...

CONGRATS!

I'm so late, Sorry! But, Hurrah for Gavin, you guys will make great parents! all the best! x