Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

6 days

I can't believe I forgot to mention Districts! Sunday was another team ice skating competition and man was it a nailbiter. The first team skated a great routine, but our girls skated their best routine all year! The crowd was alive and cheering and now they are the District Champs. Congratulations girls! Who rocks the house? ;)
I get chills just writing about it. I know thats nerdy, but it so cool to see the improvement over the season.

P.S. K,S & K thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for the gift we were sobbing. I wasn't sure how to mention it before.

Hopefully my next post will be the baby post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! SIX DAYS!

I know it feels like forever to wait right now, but you'll be surprised how quickly that feeling vanishes when you hold that little baby boy of yours.

I am really so excited for you both/all. :)

Congrats to Lori, by the way for the District Championship! Wooo!

Sugar said...

Oooh gettin closer, only 3 days now (today is Saturday) omg..he could be here already as we speak...you could be Daddy Mike and be performing your fatherly duties and unable to blog???
News wot news?
Lots of love and luck to the two of you.....
xx