Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2005

15 days

Happy Birthday Lori!

We are still waiting. :) We were at Olive Garden last night with the Cousins and we saw a newborn baby, and her daddy was holding her, and she was sleeping so contentedly. It made me all melty inside. I wanna hold my baby! :)

In other news, we had another Ice Skating competition this weekend and over all we did well. Had a couple of unfortunate falls, and since we were in a strong bracket we couldn't afford it. I have to fight my feeling to make excuses for them because you always get mad at me for it. :) (God help me. I'm gonna be the wimpy parent aren't I?)

3 comments:

Angelia said...

Happy Birthday Lori.

Cant wait to meet your baby. (via the net of course)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lori!!

angela said...

Happy belated, Lori. I've been watching Ellen every day, no word!

Less than 2 weeks to go. Yay!