Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

7 days

For the last couple days you have been feeling "funny". Stomach is a bit tight and a little sore to touch. I am not sure if this is normal or not, but you seem to be rolling with it pretty good. I still told you to talk to the doctor. It can't hurt to ask.

So if the baby is born today he will have the same birthday as my dad, and if he is born tomarrow he will have the same birthday as your Grandma Harvey, and if he is born on Thursday he will have the same birthday as Aunt Susie. Either way someone is gonna get upstaged. ;) I am sure they won't mind.

I am breaking out now waiting for this baby. Darn anxiety! I suppose 7 days isn't so long to wait...feels like forever. :)

P.S. People keep saying "you are getting HUGE!" like it's a compliment. LOL I told you to ask them if they remember being pregnant. :)

No comments: